MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

BT Sport to take over live MotoGP TV coverage in the UK from 2014 - new channels available FREE to BT Broadband customers.

Smudgebach

May 09, 2013 10:58 PM

I am getting on a bit & have watched motorcycle racing all my life !! I certainly WILL not be watching any more after this year. I find it disgraceful that money is more important than peoples enjoyment these days. I hope these company's go bust.

Dave S - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:08 PM

All these "massive" MotoGP fans that refuse to pay the price of a pint of beer a week to watch the sport they supposedly love.

Insane.

Hello BT - please bring over Toby, Jules and Spalders.

Thorborg - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:17 PM

I am not a massive fan. It is one of many Motorsports that I watch and in recent years it certainly hasn't been the best.

I have posted many comments in favour of pay TV deals over the past few years so I have no objection in principle.

But 15 quid a month for one or two 30 minute second rate motorcycle races (I'd only watch the premier class race) is poor value so I won't bother.

So no objection to the deal on principle but for BT and MotoGP it is a bad commercial decision. No big loss to me, my TV budget will be spent on superior products.

Al - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:23 PM

Make sure to complain to BT as well as Dorna

goto BT.COM, click on BT Sport
bottom of page, click on contact BT
click on Complaints and compliments (yeah really!)
click on "A problem with BT sport", from the list
click email us

Make sure they know just how big a **** up they just made!

Phil - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:39 PM

Not only are the people in charge of MotoGP extremely slow at getting more races in the Far and Middle East where the money is these days, they are now backing down coverage in the UK!!
And they wonder why teams are not getting the sponsors !!

MArty - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 12:49 AM

@bikenutter
I support what you say but if we are not wlliing to buy an 'energy'drink' to supprt the sport err... busniess... we love then we are hardly going to pay £85 to watch a bunch on Spaniards and Italians ride around in circles

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  »