MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

BT Sport to take over live MotoGP TV coverage in the UK from 2014 - new channels available FREE to BT Broadband customers.

Bubba - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 10:08 AM

I would rather deal with BT than Sky so I for one am happy about the change. As I already have BT broadband its win-win for me.

It sounds like they will actually care about the coverage as we will get to see a lot more than the BBC currently show and I doubt they will bump off Motogp for Glastonbury or Snooker as the BBC like to.

For the people suggesting they should email BT to complain all you are doing in making BT happy that they have picked up a sport with such a devoted fan base.

Nigel Tasker

May 10, 2013 12:04 PM

I would think that it's just to get more money out of us.

I would advise people to sign up to motogp.com you can see all the races live and the qualifying too.

But yea it really does stink, it's not really fair is it.

Skooter - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 12:55 PM

**s.

How are sports fans the winners. I have taken the choice to have nothing to do with BT at home, not the phone or broadband. I have my reasons, I deal with them at work, and they are utterly hopeless and almost as if we should be grateful for the service they provide. Or not as the case may be. Now, if I want to see Motogp in full, I have to pay to take on their broadband, as well as keep my Sky subs. Explain to how this makes me a winner. BT and Dorner are the winners as always. Not the viewers. Shower of ****ers the lot of them.

axle - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 1:36 PM

This is news I just didn't want hear. Was bad enough when Eurosport lost the rights to live motogp but now all of it ?? Does'nt help any supporters who like me are in a bt Free area. Yes there is one. Its Hull, which runs its own telephone network. BT for some just isn't an option.

duffmeister - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 2:15 PM

This is well out of order all i can see is that i have to pay for something i didn't and i love moto gp ,why the hell should we have to pay disgusting . moto gp will be loosing a lot and i mean a lot of viewers , iv watch GP since i was a kid remembering Barry sheene days and now ill not be able to as these money grabbing ****s are taking it away from our free viewing ffs .

Custard - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 2:40 PM

Meh, just looked at what BT has to offer me and I can get a measly 3.5mb with no BT Infinity! I thought my 5mb (supposed to be 16mb) with O2 Broadband about to become Sky was bad...

Ho hum there goes my Sunday afternoon snooze followed by a quick wake up by screaming commentators to watch the final corner. I really can't be bothered any more.

awj46yanto - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 3:08 PM

not prepared 2 watch on line as can't be doing with 15 inch laptop or buffering so just contacted bt by phone. best case scenario 4 me is 2 pay £12 per month through sky but only have it from April 2 November as there is no minimum term contract that way. works out 8 months of Motogp for £96. still sucks but best option 4 me

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  »