MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

BT Sport to take over live MotoGP TV coverage in the UK from 2014 - new channels available FREE to BT Broadband customers.

Billy Bob - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:06 PM

just like when the took motogp of foxtel, you would get up to 6hours coverage all un-inturrupted with every single interview possible. then it went to ONE HD Ch10, which absoultley killed it, they dont even give us the post race interviews, we have to wait hours for them to post them on their website..

Darkwaknight

May 09, 2013 12:08 PM

Well if they put half of the coverage into GP as Sky does for F1 then I will be happy? I have BT broadband (infinity, very good and no throttling..ahem Virgin..) and I assume that if I have a SKY HD box (which I do) then I can use the Catch-up section to watch it like a channel through my Sky box. If I get hours of coverage/Interviews and behind the scenes stuff Like F1 then I and many should be happy.right?. I mean Eurosport are great and I have always watched it on there but they do not cover a full season anymore (one or other is off at some tracks). They do not go to ever weekend at the track and even if they do you get no PIt stuff like you used it with mamola and no extras on tyres/engines. So In away this will give more indepth coverage that any GP fan will love. When I have been in spain on holiday I watch the GP and they have 4-5+ hours shows dedicated to it, Pit walks, IN garage etc load of stuff that we can only dream off, maybe just maybe this will give the UK that. And tru

terry - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:14 PM

I moved from BT Internet because it's crap and expensive even with all their so called deals
Non BT customers having to pay is outrageous they supply all the other networks anyway so why, it's utter blackmail

jack plugg - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:21 PM

Darkwaknight what you are actually saying is that because you are already contractually lumbered with BT then,GOOD FOR ME AND BAD LUCK ON ALL YOU OTHER SUCKERS,Great way to show how the fans are prepared to stick together and show their displeasure Eurosport has always been the best coverage from all angles,Lets hope the BT commentator are a pack of ill informed nobodys just like the bbc coverage and that they don't spoil your viewing too much

Rondiniho22 - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:21 PM

£15 per month to watch 3 Spaniards and an Italian win all the time. You can turn that sideways and stick it up your **** you greedy bastards. Although I can now justify cancelling my Sky subscription, so thanks for that. X

john M Edwards - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:22 PM

Hi There
Again a minority tv channel has locked us out of watching a sport, I subscribe to sky so that I can view moto gp on eurosport now i get told it will cost me £15 a month to get the same viewing on top of my sky bills what happened to dorna stating from their boss they only deal with national tv channels. Looked what happened to espn when they tried to do this gone down the pan. I personally hope that btsport fails miserably these tv staions are breaking up the sport and charging to much you only have to look at boxing GONE cricket only a few watching F1 from april can only be viewed if you take out the full sky sports package at 352 its viewing figures have gone from 5 million to a few hundred thousand .In these times people do not have the money to throw about

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »