MotoGP » Official: MotoGP to BT Sport in new UK TV deal

BT Sport to take over live MotoGP TV coverage in the UK from 2014 - new channels available FREE to BT Broadband customers.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

AvTech37 - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:40 PM

Absolute bast*rds.
The one sport I really love and they have effectively stopped me from watching it. The only reason I subscribe to Sky is for Eurosport and Moody, Ryder and Spalders..........Sky cancellation coming up!

matt - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:43 PM

whats a pisstake. thats the end of motogp for a lot of people. I refuse to have bt broadband as it's painfully slow where i live (0.2M when i finally got rid of it in November), it's a terrible service with awful customer services. i hope this completly backfires for dorna and bt. when (if they want it) it comes back to BBC in 2019the casual fans who currently watch for Rossi won't watch it as a) he'll be long gone b) the chance to nurture a new hero will have been missed by the 5 years of non coverage. i watch Moto2 and Moto3 on Eurosport then watch the MotoGP on BBC as it's live, i dont like Charlie Cox but ffs, at least they show it. I pay my license fee, then for my virgin tv and internet (sky internet comes throuh the BT line so is just as bad as BT speeds. It's a shame, it really i a shame but it looks liek this is the end of motogp for me.

Kate - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:45 PM

I can't get satellite or cable where I live and I'm certainly not switching to BT. Love the sport and attend a couple of races a year. Goodbye MotoGP, it was fun while it lasted.

Edgar - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:47 PM

They can kiss my a$$! I am getting my dish up and watch it on german Eurosport!

Whatever TV package someone is on, it's already expensive. And by making stuff payable now, they wonder why we all use freeview.

DC - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:49 PM

BT Vision is a crap service and should be avoided at any costs. Way to go Dorna - I will not pay £15pm on top of my SKY bills or subscribe to MotoGP.com to watch it on a 15" Laptop screen. I only hope any pray fan pressure will keep the delayed coverage going on Eurosport.

JW - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 12:55 PM

Thats really great ......not.....ok if you have BT broadband...another rediculous commercial deal that is not anything to do with sport...this is really bad news for UK based Motogp fans...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »