MotoGP » Eurosport 'disappointed' by Dorna's change of strategy

"British Eurosport is disappointed that MotoGP series rights holder Dorna has decided to change its strategy"

kevinpw - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 9:49 PM

Unfortunately a sign of the never ending attack on your pocket,have watched Motogp on Eurosport for many years I know Toby Moody and Julian Ryder are not everyones cup of tea but they are far better than Cox and Parrish. Everything comes at a cost these days £250 for 2 weekend tickets for Silverstone then they stiff you for parking.

motofan - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 9:49 PM

I don't understand why they've done this, move to a station who's audience is about 5% of the uk. Sounds to me like dorna are desperate for the money. Bye bye MotoGP, sbk and bsb are better anyway.

Cubikrube

May 09, 2013 9:54 PM

Moto GP is not F1 and in turn F1 is not Football. Loads of people will pay for the footie, many less F1 (as already evidenced) and even fewer will pay for Moto GP.
My house will be the exception to that rule but surely you want maximum exposure for the sponsors? You want a series open to new people finding it, when i found bikes the BBC were playing it and i got the love for it...this is a proper killer..i so hope that eurosport get delayed transmission

Danke - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 10:09 PM

Thank you Eurosport for all those years of motogp, I for one will not be getting bt Internet or update my sky for this, I'll have to turn the dish to 19.2 east old sky and watch it german

Thanks for screwing it up Dorna

LB racing - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 10:36 PM

After all the angst when the BBC won the exclusive live rights and we thought we had lost Eurosport's excellent coverage forever then the relief at the reprieve, even if it did mean a delayed motogp race, this is so cruel for fans who have been loyally following the sport for years. A niche sport already, this will kill it off just as we have British riders doing well. I remember signing a petition to save Eurosport last time, can't see it happening again. So many thanks to Toby, Jules and Spalders for making Eurosport's coverage unmissable.

Adam - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 10:43 PM

Absolute disaster for MotoGP in the UK... No way I am paying even more money to carry on watching MotoGP next year, I would rather just spend the money on my bike and buy a season review DVD at the end of the year. That bald midget running Dorna is a disgrace, he is slowly ruining the pinnacle of motorcycle racing( with WSB to follow) and the sooner he is out on his ear the better.

Ian - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 10:44 PM

Sad day been watching Moto GP on both chanels for many years I won't be taking up BT Sport due ti cost so the series has lost a loyal fan.

BriKwacker - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 10:46 PM

Tired of all this cr*p. I pay a license and for Sky. I will not subscribe to BT and spend any more money. I am just not that bothered any more. Good luck to BT. I hope they find an audience ..

LCTanner - Unregistered

May 09, 2013 11:47 PM

Dorna dont give a crap. Its all about the money and BT offered the most. As always the fans loose out. Carmelo Ezpeleta picked up an award recently for best sports leader at the 65th Gran Gala de Mundo Deportivo held in Barcelona. How come someone so short can be such an ****.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »