MotoGP » Ezpeleta: BBC to BT like 500cc to MotoGP

“500cc was fantastic for decades, but there is a moment when you need to move to other possibilities” - Carmelo Ezpeleta.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

terry - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 7:41 AM

Well stuff you and BT Internet there is no way will I go back to them and for £15 quid a month they can whistle
It's bloody blackmail, BT supply all the other broadband providers at a cost which we pay so why should we have to pay anymore
Greedy load of gits

skally - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 7:52 AM

It appears somebody has misrepresented the quality of BTs service probably fine if you live in a major city but outside its cr4p slow speeds poor lines download speed disappearing at busy times yep this is going to be great I hope dorna leaves Eurosport alone

Biker Baz - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 8:02 AM

Well end of an era. However has much passion that I had for motogp, I will not be paying extra money on top of what
I already pay :-( so will make the most of this final season on the best bike channel Eurosport.

Gixxer - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 8:06 AM

His should have said, our tv stratergy is like going from 990 to the 800 doh

Why mess with the eurosport coverage? the majority of Real bike fans watch eurosport anyway so saying bbc to bt is not relevant grhhhhh

So let me see where is that free internet stream for bt sports lol

Paul - Unregistered

May 10, 2013 8:06 AM

I don't like the sound of that presenters from both euro sport and bbc part. Please please please for the love of everything that's right in the world don't let Parrish or cox anywhere near this new channel!! They are terrible and if taken to a vote between them and Toby and Julian it would be a landslide victory for Toby and Julian!!!! Can't stand hearing how things where in parrish's day and the stupid ramblings of cox....nightmare in a bubble car, on a broken toilet seat, milk of his cornflakes ect ect ect!!! Half of the time too caught up in them selfs to realise what's goin on on track and try and catch up 2 laps later!! How did they ever get there jobs? This switch can't come soon enough!!!!

iusedtobesleepy

May 10, 2013 8:17 AM

Just being devils advocate here. It would be nice to understand exactly why the coverage has been pulled from the BBC. I bet there is more to it than meets the eye. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the BBC's bid offered reduced main stream coverage and that may have been the catalyst??
Still sucks though cos I cant get BT sport where I live!!

Gilles

May 10, 2013 8:17 AM

@Paul, agree with your comments but Ryder and Moody are just as bad. They make so many mistakes, like Ryder wondering why the brake protector didn't stop a rider crashing when he hit another bike, it was on the LHS, the brake is on the right, for flip sake, or Dani can't ride on less grippy circuits, he then goes out and wins Jerez. Give me strength!!!!!!

iusedtobesleepy

May 10, 2013 8:23 AM

I always liked Julian Ryder, but Toby Moody always used to wind me up.
As for Cox and Parrish, dont get me started. How that pair have kept their jobs is simply beyond me. I can almost give you Parrish, but COX, Jeeeeessssus H....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »