MotoGP » Hector Barbera statement following assault charge

Delores - Unregistered

May 15, 2013 9:05 AM

paisan - so a woman is attacking you. Not some argument between partners, but a druken women who has smashed a bottle and wants to cause you harm. Do you hit her to protect yourself or do you let her cut you up whilst saying 'One should never hit a woman'?

Violence should be discouraged full stop, but if someone if prepared to use violence, they should be prepared to accept it, regardless of there size, gender or age.

moto4moto4

May 15, 2013 11:58 AM

Black Eye explained- but that's the only thing... He begins the statement asserting that:
"I want to clarify with this communication how the facts occurred in the night of the 9th of May"
But he doesn't do so whatsoever.

Delores - Unregistered

May 15, 2013 12:46 PM

paisan - and there it is. You jump to conclusions without engaging your brain.

So simply because I'm prepared to defend myself against someone wishing to inflict harm on me, I'm a wife beater? Well done. No seriously, congratulations. The lack of brain activity even has you thinking that I gave my own comment a thumbs up. Priceless.

kenlucky kid - Unregistered

May 16, 2013 2:42 PM

Posted by: Jason - Unregistered
May 14, 2013 4:46 PM

Can't believe how many fools on here are saying it is ok to hit women...

But then YOU BACKPEDDLE say buuuut....

@kenlucky kid - What a brainless thing to say. How can you compare females who CHOOSE to do kickboxing with females that have to deal with domestic violence..

And these same girls can be involved in a case of domestic violence or otherwise (as mentioned by others), so AGAIN I suppose you would just run or take slogging or perhaps.... get shot in the head and stabbed 27 times and throat slit - ear to ear - by an " untrained" girl akin to Jodi Arias (look it up) - another poor week child.

Anyways, go back to your cave whereas you can belittle women for being so fragile and harmless.

Jason - Unregistered

May 17, 2013 8:37 AM

Kentucky kid,

U seriously think women are more aggressive than men?

I'm not gonna waste anymore time on you... Your right.. You should be a "big man" and hit women

You're a real winner buddy :)

Fernando4_2013 - Unregistered

May 17, 2013 8:57 AM

@Jason: Next he'll be defending Ariel Castro! Leave him have his views, no doubt we'll see him on the news soon

Not even hector believes violence is right "I would never think of hurting or damaging any person, no matter woman or man. I am firmly against any type of mistreatment or abuse to anyone." - so I'm not sure KK's conviction is coming from

« 3 4 5 6 7