MotoGP » MotoGP Le Mans: Rossi seeking to exploit 'Yamaha track'

"...We hope to do the same and also better with Yamaha because this is a good track for the M1" - Valentino Rossi.

sunshine46 - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 8:39 PM

cals bike is a factory bike in monster colors... he got wot he wanted, even his team hav said its practicly identical...an yam themselves dont even like ther new updates that much so Rossis on the old bike still... so now wots his excuses then? cals a waste of time...seriously

GhostRider25 - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 8:55 PM

I would not go as far as to say Cal is a waste of time, but I do think there is a time to talk, and a time to shut the F up, and Cal hasn't figured out when to do what!

He's a really good rider, but I ageree that he needs to work on his racecraft. And for goodness sake, stop going on about how your bike doesn't have all the tasty bits! Tech3 machines have never been stronger. I am a bit intrigued as to why people think this track is a "Yamaha" track? Seems to me if anything this track favors the Honda RCV. Man I hope the weather is good for this round! I love this track and would love to see a dry race.

99 Crystal Ball. - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 8:56 PM

Sunshine46.
Crutchlow is 5th in the championship on a sat bike.
The only guys ahead of him are,
Marquez
Pedrosa
Lorenzo and,
Rossi.
Where in the championship do YOU think he should be right now?
Would Espargaro be any higher than 5th?
No,i dont think so either.

jambop - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 10:40 PM

For gods sake cut Rossi some slack! He has never said he is going to win races but has given his opinion as to how it could go if he gets the set up. Anyway Ducati and Dovi fans they better get his finger out because that effort in Jerez was an embarassment. There may be added pressure as well yep Rossi was second on that heep of merde last year. And don't think that I am having a dig at Dovi he is doing his best on a bad bike just as Rossi did and getting poor results ... just like Rossi did. Now I await the VR haters coming on to tell me he is doing better than Rossi did on it, come on you know you want to, but the points say otherwise eh!

Jimbo79 - Unregistered

May 14, 2013 11:22 PM

Should be a really interesting race, Rossi is past the point where he is still learning the bike so needs to get a move on if he wants to keep in touch with the other three in the c'ship. But I think he will be close if not on the podium.

Funny tho, I used to say stuff like "I think he will win this one like he won the last" Wish I could still say that.. The ageing legend is quite evergreen but a little less ripe these days. Come on Vale please prove me wrong!!

stavros - Unregistered

May 15, 2013 12:56 AM

I wouldn't call Le Mans a Yamaha track. Stoner was absolutely dominating there last year until it rained on race day, and in 2011 Stoner from Dovi after Simoncelli pulled that rash move on Dani. If it rains then it's advantage Yamaha though I think.

Garry - Unregistered

May 15, 2013 12:59 AM

Rossi will win this one, then walk on water, feed the all the spectators with 1 cheeseburger and chips, save the world,
Because Rossi is GREAT!!!!!!
GO ROSSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krix - Unregistered

May 15, 2013 1:51 AM

let some of us race in the moto gp and VR will comment on our performance instead of vr races and we comment- a win win solution for of us. no more hates and peace reigns

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »