MotoGP » Mugello: Podium target at least for Rossi

'I am very happy that we go to Mugello. I love this track and I'm really happy to go back there with Yamaha' - Valentino Rossi

Dave - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 4:19 AM

Cant even lower myself to reply to Julius.

All I can say in general, is there are 40 other idiots (at the time of my post) that have agreed with him.

Dave - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 4:25 AM

"along with good data and a good base setup he inherited from Stoner, has adapted better to the new bike than Rossi."

@V4

MM is the next rossi so I doubt any data he "inherrited" has anything to do with his performances to date (eg Austin - no previous data).

But if you assume his performance is aided by "inherrited" data, it would be inherrited from Pedro not stoner. Pedro only won 5 of the last 8 races (I think) last year and finished ahead of stoner in the WC so why would MM bother looking at Stoners data?

Actually, why sould MM bother looking at Stoners data?

Philip - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 4:49 AM

All previous Respsol Honda rider data is belong to Repsol Honda.HRC use it to update the bike.

Marc team can see stoner,sete,rossi,nicky data.
But it up to marc if he gone to use it or not.

jambop - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 8:31 AM

It never fails to make me laugh this place. Story on JLo about how he is going to set about making up lost points at Mugello gets 30 comments. Rossi story wrongly states quote about him targeting for a podium at least, when what he said was a podium place would be nice gets 70plus comments! A lot of bitter people ferquent this site.

Codger

May 29, 2013 9:00 AM

@ Dave......That's a post we've seen many times before, the writer of it obviously has some problems. Just ignore it, like Crash do.

Incidently Crash, I thought "Agenda posts go away" ?

Dave - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 9:15 AM

@Euro trash,

Not sure where I commented on this thread regarding CS v VR?

Another poster suggested that MM was using previous settings (stoner's). I simply suggested (with some logic) that he probably didnt need to use anyones settings or if he was, it was more likely to be Pedro's.

Some ones head space is definitely owned, just not mine Euro, mines quite clear.... because I generally think before I post.

Euro Boy - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 9:31 AM

@Dave
Sir, you always post the most anti Stoner comments on this site, for that you are well known for.

As I said, he owns your head space and he doesnt race anymore.

He stopped winning just like your Rossi has done so time to find another

Chill baby

AUS - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 9:33 AM

@Dave
Euro boy is right you have to let stoner out of your head he is retired now and I am sure enjoying his life with his lovely wife and child,so mate let it go because if you dont it will effect your life,you cant keep beating yourself up like this ,rossi is your man so enjoy him while he is still there and enjoy all the other riders as well.

Claes

May 29, 2013 9:40 AM

Hi
@'Setting" Why are people always talking about what the previous rider have left behind, have anyone ever thought that MM and others actually have the capacity to do it them self, although I do believe that MM's riding style have more in common with CS than Danni:)
Some peps also say that Rossi is not as fast as the winners due to he have not been up there for a couple of years:) Really don't you all think that the GOAT should be able handle that??
Cheers Claes ps MM have not been there ever:)

DB8

May 29, 2013 10:06 AM

@ Codger / @ Dave - Its the EXACT same post we've seen a couple of times before. These people post the same drivel many times under different names, to make themselves feel like they have some sort of valid argument! LOL.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »