MotoGP » Mugello: Rossi without a tow, third row

“As always in the qualifying we suffer more than the others. They use the slipstream and are able to go a bit faster than me” – Valentino Rossi.

dee - Unregistered

June 01, 2013 11:32 PM

@ Ramrod, didnt Rossi win back to back WC riding against JL,Pedro and Casey or did you just start watching GPs. Keep trolling Ramrod sorry i mean Ramraider.

R6 Ryder - Unregistered

June 01, 2013 11:35 PM

Dude look at more than just 1 lap please!! Dovi did 1 lap faster than VR all weekend! Seriously! Do u guys actually watch the FP and Q sessions? Or do u just look at 1 lap time? Rossi has been faster than most all weekend . Even bradl who did tank higher in a few sessions did so with 1 fast lap. Look at PACE and rossi has been top 2/3 all weekend. Dovi... Not close. Even dani and MM haven't been as consistent at all. Come on haters. I feel the need to defend this guy because the ignorance just annoys me so bad. How many 1:48's did dovi do ? Faster than Rossi? A race is not 1 lap. Christ!!

Leigh white - Unregistered

June 01, 2013 11:42 PM

Just remember when Rossi beat casey . Casey was on the Ducati . Rossi on the Ducati might have finish in front of casey a couple of time . But I could count th on one hand. And it was never for the win. Don't get me wrong when Rossi went from Honda to yam and won in his first race on a slower bike. He was great !!! But if they were on same bike casey would own him

dee - Unregistered

June 01, 2013 11:53 PM

@R6ryder using common sense and facts wont do no good as most of the posters on this site are trolls that have heads as thick as cement and don't no the first thing about Motogp racing.I say for about 90% of the posters on crash this is probably there second year watching.And just to add this is one or maybe two site that allows trolling and *****ic comments, which is to bad for posters like yourself.

Objective

June 02, 2013 12:26 AM

I'm not sure about the whole towing BS. Dani fastest with no tow. Jorge second fastest with no tow. Dovi third fastest and did get tows early on but not sure about that last lap. Cal fourth with no tow. Bradl ditto as per Dovi. Marc sixth with no tow.

To blame people getting tows for his seventh place on the grid is garbage.

Jorge was the only one to lap consistently in the mid to low 1.47s so I don't see Vale catching him from seventh on the grid. After all he will also have to get past Dovi and that isn't easy.

R6ryder - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 12:39 AM

@objective. Your right dani and Jorge didnt get tows. But if you watched you would have seen that 4 guys following dani p all towed each other on the last lap of qual and that 1 lap was WAY faster than they were all weekend. Guys doing 47.6's that were struggling to do 48's all weekend? It's never useful to make excuses but the truth is that 4 of the 6 riders who outqualified rossi were not on his pace . Even bradl who did pull off some fast laps never did so consistently. Only Jorge dani and vale were stringing 48's together regularly. Of course tomorrow will be diff as everyone is faster when they can follow someone.

R6ryder - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 12:44 AM

Excuses! Where? I'm simply staying facts. I never made any excuses for anyone? Did u read what I wrote? I just made a point of how annoying it is that everyone rips this guy anytime he doesn't perform how they think he should. It's ridiculous. Ok, he isn't the fastest anymore. Who gives a ****. He's still a great rider. Why must everyone constantly slag on him ? Next time u wanna respond do me a favor and read what I wrote first.

Mr.Cyan - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 12:51 AM

I'd say Rossi will finish in 2nd place the least. And he'll finish ahead of Lorenzo. How'd you like the sound of that?haha!he's got consistent good pace this time unlike the last 3 races. Im sure he'll climb up the ladder in time before the front runners get away.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  »