MotoGP » Lorenzo wins Mugello - Marquez, Rossi misery

Jorge Lorenzo wins the Italian MotoGP at Mugello - Marc Marquez throws away late second place, Valentino Rossi clashes with Alvaro Bautista on opening lap.

utyu - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:10 PM

Pedrosa can't win so he blocks his teammate, seen that before he use to do it to Stoner.

I I was Marquez I would blame myself 50% because I am a newbie but also 50% on my so called teammate who knew he had no chance so blocked me and probably took out my tyres getting past him.

Terminator - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:13 PM

@utyu

Mate, Marquez is also Pedrosa's championship rival so he has every right to block him.

Also, Jorge backed off in the last 5 laps and was still 5 seconds ahead of Marquez when he crashed, so he would have easily won even if Marc had got past earlier.

Sharma Uncle - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:13 PM

Great ride by Jorge. After two hard races he gets to taste happiness again.

Good damage limitation ride by Dani. Very mature, just like Jorge in last couple races.

Marq must learn to finish every race, win it or bin it does not work in motoGP.

Crutchlow truly deserves factory seat, Yamaha are throwing away valuable points by wasting that bike on a has been.

Rossi trying his usual thug tactics on opening lap, it backfired on him this time.

The number 2 curse - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:14 PM

I'm telling you guys it's the curse of the number 2 Yamaha!! How in the world of racing does a rider like rossi only have 1 podium 5 races into the season!! It started last year with spies and now we're seeing rossi suffer because of it!! It's just a matter of time before his wheels fall off mid race or his brakes stop working! You will all see!

drifter - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:15 PM

bad luck for vale and bautista..
it was a racing incident
this wouldnt happened if he had qualified in top 2 rows.

hope rossi get a kick in his butt to qualify well
could have been an exciting race but..........
my opinoin - rossi had a very good shot for a 3 rd probably 2nd place,i m sayin 2nd becuz pedro was struggling with grip.

27to93 - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:15 PM

Can Rossi admit that Jorge is in another level now (for mugello)? I think 3 successive wins is a domination. Not as far as Stoner's PI yet, but still great. Dani should do that for Sachenring

Doom - Unregistered

June 02, 2013 2:18 PM

Well, if Rossi had finished, even if he was on the podium in 2nd or 3rd, it would have still been embarrassing for him to have got smashed by Jorge yet again in his home track.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »