MotoGP » Pramac Ducati confirm Max Biaggi MotoGP test

"At the moment, this is the extent of the arrangement... Michele Pirro will substitute for Ben Spies at the Catalan Grand Prix"

JimmyJimmy

June 06, 2013 1:06 PM

This brings on a wry smile. Max hasn't missed this opportunity to stick the knife in and twist. How cool for Max if, via an opportunity on the machine Rossi failed on, he can show up Rossi's performances on both the Yamaha and Ducati. And if he doesn't manage to do so, no-one's going to be too critical. He can't lose. He might finallly put one over on his one time arch rival.

scooter22

June 06, 2013 5:10 PM

@andrew long
The japanese have a saying "before setting out for revenge first dig two graves"
Max who was awesome in WSB last year doing a MOTO GP when he would have just had two days on a bike cant see it, me thinks this is all a JLO max and Yamaha Wind up on Rossi who used mind games for years but as you say Revenge is a dish best served cold! would be nice to see Max bashing people again but would he be slated like Alvaro especially if he did boot his nemesis off the track!

Daniella46forever

June 06, 2013 10:50 PM

@TheBiscuit

Let's hope they would surprise us with that duel ...

My husband and I are crazy of Assen: it's the perfect circuit, all is impeccable organised and the ambiance or sphere is always the max!
This year we have also two Belgians in the run: Livio Loi Moto3 and Xavier Simeon Moto2 + Vale46 = it will be very nice again!
We will be there 3 days, so I hope the weather will be fine ...

AussieNSW

June 07, 2013 2:36 AM

@motofanatica
I think mate whatever you are on get off it,you said you live in a town near rossi which I presume is somewhere in Europe and then you say "here in australia" nobody cares about stoner so make your mind up are you in Eorope or Aus,and by the way I am not a JLO fan but I do admire him and the reason for that is I remember all you rossi fans in 2009/10 what you dished out to him, but he stayed strong and won out in the end against all the know alls like you,and guess what after all the sh!t rossi put on him he welcomed him back into his team when rossi had nowhere else to go, how is that for class?

AussieNSW

June 07, 2013 3:09 AM

@therealDave
Dave,Dave I know you try hard to say stoner is not in your but when posters make coments on here that dont even mention him you can help yourself you always mention him I must be honest I get a bit of fun reading our posts,and I can tell you the one guy not in my head is rossi and by the way I never trashed him I respect him as a rider but not as a sportsman stopping other riders getting in his team, putting walls up, saying stoner was not riding the Duc hard enough etc.etc.But mate there is one difference beween you and me you are a rossi fan I am a GP fan and when rossi is gone so will you but after following GP for 52 yrs I will still be a follower

Mike burke

June 07, 2013 8:42 AM

@AussieNSW

I like your way of thinking.. A GP Fan and (Barry Sheene FAN)
Ducati need to get a decent bike, ASAP they will use anyone at their disposal. Stoner will not go to Ducati because of the way they treated him when he was ill plus he likes his family life! Byliss awesome rider BUT hasn't been on a race bike for years.

AussieNSW

June 07, 2013 9:15 AM

@Mike burke
Yea mate I was a huge Sheen fan I really miss him here in Aus he was a great guy to have commentating he knew what he was on about and a real funny guy,but what I liked most of all aout him was what he done for GP racing,as I said before you can put rossi,stoner,JLO.Pedro,Marq etc and all of them put together would not come close to what Sheen done for GP I used to love it when you would see him before the race and always with 5 or 6 lovely women with him thats how he got a huge following of Females to GP racing,and what he done for racing safety all the guys racing today should thank him for the conditions he got them I dont use the word very often but along with my favourite racer of all time Hailwood,Barry was a racing legend RIP.

motofanatica

June 07, 2013 10:15 AM

"I think mate whatever you are on get off it,you said you live in a town near rossi which I presume is somewhere in Europe and then you say "here in australia" nobody cares about stoner so make your mind up are you in Eorope or Aus "

AussieNSW , it's called "been born somewhere and than living somewhere else". Lot's of people experience this during life

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »