MotoGP » Valentino Rossi: 'Great feeling' to be back on top

"We know it is just Friday, but we are so happy. To be in front is a great feeling" - Valentino Rossi.

GOATse

June 15, 2013 12:05 AM

What did I tell you!

The season has officially started.

Rossi will take easy pole and win here. He is now the clear favorite for title, for sure. I feel sorry for Lorenzo, his career is now over.

Ausrossi

June 15, 2013 12:38 AM

Go Rossi for whatever reason he has struggled this season but I have never felt that he was getting too old in terms of the race. has he gelled with the new qualifying process no, but I guarantee that if he can get onto even the second row of the grid he is a true contender for podium and I think a win.

Ausrossi

June 15, 2013 1:52 AM

thanks Motofanatica you are a true Australian someone with integrity, who simply looks at the problem and sees a way to overcome it. Never blaming just getting on with it, and at the end of the day settling down to a glass of milk followed by a beer.

Bewdy Cobber.

R6Ryder

June 15, 2013 1:52 AM

Lets not forget that rossi was under 10 sec off the winner in 2011 on the Ducati. It's one of his better tracks. He was 17 sec off the winner last year . I will be disappointed if VR doesn't at least put up a podium fight. He hasn't been as bad as it looks. 2 crashes and a new circuit led to some bad results but as for dry races that he finished he was 5.9 off in Qatar and I think 7 or 8 sec back in Jerez. I think with the crashes and bad qualifying it appears that he is mid pack but in actuality he is always been top 4 in terms of overall race pace. Gotta put it to use and maybe we might see his potential.

AussieNSW

June 15, 2013 3:53 AM

@Ausrossi
I like your post the only thing now is practise what you
preach because in the last 6 yrs you have not.

@Motofanatica
Thats the beauty of living a great country like ours you can support anyone from anywhere I have Hailwood and Sheens just to name a couple and by the way as I said a million times on here I always respected rossi as a rider but never a sportsman,but I have noticed recently he is getting a bit of humility maybe a couple of yrs at Ducati made him a bit more mature

AussieNSW

June 15, 2013 4:12 AM

@therealDave
Mate you are taking the pi$$ about bashing you leave most posters on here for dead when it comes to that.and to rossis time I think you guys have given up to easy I think he will win a few races this year, but as I said for years now he is not in JLOs class as a matter of fact I dont think anybody on the grid at the moment is, maybe in a couple of yrs MM might challenge but not at the moment,but like a couple of races ago there is always a chance they will get the setup wrong and he will loose other than that I cant see anyone touch him.

lux

June 15, 2013 4:51 AM

@ AussieNSW

"you can't see anyone touching him (JLo)"... However Pedro is topping the standings at the moment...

(even though I agree with you, and even Rossi actually said it, at the moment JLo is top dog.. )

« 1 2 3 4  »