MotoGP » de Puniet: Suzuki has 'really good potential'

'I need some time to adapt my riding style, but I think this bike has a really good potential' - Randy de Puniet

shuggiemac

June 18, 2013 9:50 AM

My my my, it does make you wonder why any of the factories employ experienced people when they are so obviously getting it wrong, as indicated by the experts who post their guru like knowledge on Crash. Randy de Puniet is obviously not the man. Why oh why Suzuki did you not ask the experts here who to pick, I am sure they would have sorted everything out for you, as well as the team management and your past rider rosta. Silly boys in Japan.

samh

June 18, 2013 10:21 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but are they not using a completely different ECU to the one which they'll have to use next year?
So although this bike seems ready, the rules are going to change which will render parts of this bike useless.

IvorBueb

June 18, 2013 1:56 PM

I'm just happy they are making a comeback even if it is not to be until 2015.

I think it is good for Suzuki to plan and prepare
No point going off half cocked.
They have been criticised in the past for doing the bare minimum in GPs.
Hopefully they can field a bike capable of podiums, get some decent brand exposure.and spice up the racing. Go Suzuki!

MotoMarc

June 18, 2013 5:32 PM

Grendle you make a good point about possibly having Rossi, Dovi or Cal on it. For Rossi it seems like Yamaha has committed it's bike to JLo and not to his riding style or needs however at this point in his career I'm not sure he'd be interested in switching to another team especially if he can get the Yam to do what he wants and can find the fractions he needs to compete with his teammate and the Honda boys.

MotoMarc

June 18, 2013 5:34 PM

Disappointed that Suzuki has decided to wait till '15 to return but additional testing will help them become more competitive and maybe they'll do some wild-card entries next year to further test how far they are from the top two teams.

« 1 2 3  »