MotoGP » Assen MotoGP race - LIVE

Live text updates for today's Dutch MotoGP race at Assen will be available on Crash.net.

kane

June 29, 2013 2:53 PM

lol that's all the haters will come up with "jlo wasent fit"

yet that bag the hell out of him when he QP behind pedro, MM, Cal and Bradl

but when he beats all those guys when it counts their excuses are priceless

Schwantz34

June 29, 2013 2:55 PM

I am very happy to have been so very very wrong. I am eating a big plate of my words now. I lost faith in Rossi and was proven so wrong. What a race. What a race !!! Great podium for Cal too, showing he can beat a factory rider.

R6Ryder

June 29, 2013 2:58 PM

I gotta be honest I expected VR to fight for the win today as I saw it in his RACE PACE all weekend. Bravo. All the posts that will surely come saying "rossi won cuz Jorge was hurt" well folks. Jorge won a championship cuz rossi was hurt if that's the case. This is racing and there is always gonna be "this reason or that reason" cal was fast today but he isn't as good at racing as he is at doing a fast lap as shown by the fact that in 3 yrs he is yet to win. . He struggles to get past riders at times. . That is a major point that any great racer has to master. I don't think there is any doubt the VR is better at that skill than cal. And I think VR managed the lead perfectly.

hoppy

June 29, 2013 2:59 PM

Great ride from Val today.Two and a half long years have passed since he was on the top of the podium.He must be a very happy guy!
Well done mate.well done!

Hats off to Jorge for a magnificent effort and a stupendous piece of damage limitation.I thought he was mad racing today.My respect for him has gone through the stratosphere!

R6Ryder

June 29, 2013 3:04 PM

I do want to say that Jorge Lorenzo is the most dedicated, "determined to win" rider in the series right now and it not only shows in his results but the fact that he lined up today was unreal!!! And to only lose a few points to Dani! What a guy

eyesoftheworld

June 29, 2013 3:06 PM

R6Ryder ses to me comparing Rossi and Cruthlow is kind of absurd. One closer to the beginning of their career the other closer to the end. When Rossi was in his prime no comparison at all. Amazing effort by Lorenzo. Happy for Rossi, disappointed for Pedrosa.

« 1 2 3  »