MotoGP » US MotoGP, Laguna Seca - Race Results

Race results from the US MotoGP at Laguna Seca, round 9 of 18.

RaceCrafter

July 21, 2013 11:29 PM

I LOVE how Honda came here and whooped Yamahas ass. Yamaha have endless trackdays and promos and act like they own the place, and then honda comes and puts them in their place. What is it now? 9 wins in a row at a USGPs for Honda. The look in the yamaha camp when Marquez crossed the line? priceless!!!

Balance

July 22, 2013 12:00 AM

Did you guys wach the Ducati race this sonday?lolo Man after Dovi touch Hayden he just say WTF is this, Will i be fighting with my American Team m8 for one point? Who Cares.lolo and he let hayden pass and take the best on Home race for hayden.. Was a nice momente for Dovi he caind feel bad for Hit Hayden on the straight and let him take the honors today..

33 secunds off, Ducati Show must go ON, on the pits they almost sleep..lol

Alex De Angelis prove that riding carefully the Ducati is almost like riding like a PRO, I think that he allready had experience Ducati but was still go to wach he finish 11 not bad for one sonday riding

Turpiurfi

July 22, 2013 12:25 AM

Mr. Racecrafter Marquez is awesome and I respect that but but Yamaha getting whooped ? What are you out of your mind? It was a great race but by no means we got our asses whooped! Don't forget seemless gearbox coming soon for Yamaha, and Lorenzo is feeling better and better by the day. Ohh and Rossi looks to be getting back that magical feeling.

CaseyMoaner

July 22, 2013 12:36 AM

Cal smoked rossi once again, 11sec behind, he deserves a factory bike.

Rossi refusing to shake Mm hand after that pass in the corkscrew. Sore loser.

No I'm thinking of something else.

He walked up to him they laughed and hugged and shook hands, great sportsmanship.
Well done Bradl, Mm outstanding.

hoppy

July 22, 2013 9:26 AM

Well my predictions for the race failed spectacularly it has to be said!
I figured Vals experience at this track would shine through.
I thought Marcs lack of experience at this track would shine through.
I thought Cal would be on the podium.
I thought Stefan would end up 4th.

Epic failure on my behalf there.God this humble pie is chewy!