MotoGP » Video: Casey Stoner testing Honda MotoGP bike

Codger

August 11, 2013 6:28 PM

@BurroMiapanino

I read and reread your post and I can't see what you are getting at. My fault, not yours. (I am old) Any chance you could put it a different way?

Get to a club race in England and watch 'Bantam racing' or 'scooter racing'. Top speeds probably below 100mph and yet still good to see riders on the limit, so no, it wouldn't matter to me if all racing was slower. After all, many times on here you'll read comments that Moto3 or Moto2 races were better than MotoGP.

riggs700

August 11, 2013 7:21 PM

Nice to see Casey back hope he can get back to put the cat among the pidgeons. Myself am nearly 58 and still ride on the road and am now looking for a faster road bike.
Shall I swap my bandit 600 for a big HONDA.
MOTOGP is far the best racing of all. An I still don't think that people who watch it know what these guy's have to go through in terms of sponsors, riding, accidents, and HR publications. And how Jorge Lorenzo can still get good results after the last couple of crashes he has had.
The guy must be commended for his bravery just like all of the other riders. Perhaps I should take up racing at the age of 58. Any willing SPONSORS

riggs700

August 11, 2013 7:28 PM

Someone should help Cal Crutchlow when he goes to Ducati. Just to get him the results that he deserves.
He has had loads of bad luck and crashes.
Perhaps the Ducati might suit him better.
In actual fact it might pay Cal to speak to Casey Stoner about setting up the bike because Casey used to win on it.
All the best CAL

hoppy

August 11, 2013 8:01 PM

Too bad Stoner can only enjoy himself like that when there's no pressure. I guess some folks just aren't cut out for racing.
RFS131.

I can only assume that you started watching Motogp 2 weeks ago!

benito

August 13, 2013 10:11 PM

I like to read all this posts about retired 2 times WC casey stoner, how good he is and how quick he is, AND HOW BAD AND SLOW IS 9 TIMES WC VALENTINO ROSSI! Well this site is something, Daniel Kuchnia u stupid idiot, tell me why Rossi get best machinery etc, why if Rossi wins hes on best bike if he loses hes midpack racer, can i say itabout Stoner? Idiot that who u r.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9  »