MotoGP » Healing Lorenzo ready for 'tough' second half

"It is not going to be easy because the calendar is so busy and also we have to fight not to lose points" - Jorge Lorenzo.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Balance

August 14, 2013 4:59 PM

I allready told this and when i wach this year this allways cross my mind i wach Lorenzo and Marquez has beening like Biaggi and Rossi.. Everybody expect a lot from Rossi like spain expect from Marquez, Lorenzo on the Yamaha and allready feeling the taste of waching this roockie in front of him in the Champion, allready with one bad momente together like it was Jerez..lolo Marquez on the Honda allready forcing lorenzo to say that Honda is supirior at the momente..ejeje WTF can we wach a similar story i mean with Marquez later changing to Yamaha and Lorenzo to Honda?? has been funny to make this comparasing because Marquez really copy Rossi and Lorenzo has Biaggi has is idol..heheh

MotoMarc

August 14, 2013 5:10 PM

There is no doubt that the Honda is better than the Yamaha as it has been for over two years despite Jlo's win last year. But that said, Marquez and Pedrosa have impressive skills and the Yam is only slightly behind especially on tracks that favor it's strengths. It will be interesting to see if they've completed the seamless transmission and if it will help reduce Honda's edge.

Balance

August 14, 2013 5:17 PM

MotoMarc

Yeah you right on that and i also agree with Lorenzo i know that Honda has more advantages, in one full year Honda is the best package.. But its caind funny this comparasing because they act a bit like there idols.. Lorenzo is serious, Marquez is allways happy...eheh
Lorenzo mostly speack about Dangerous, for Marquez evreruthingh is Funny is great Fun..lol

In the Future if i wach this 2 riders switching Teams and complaing about the same stuff i will laught a lot 4sure

R6Ryder

August 14, 2013 5:26 PM

I'm thinking that if not for the contract with Yamaha Jorge Lorenzo would be seriously considering jumping ship as he is certain the Honda is the better package. When u look at the standing, race results and lap times overall its hard to say which bike is better but the riders who are on track all seem to agree that the Honda has more advantages in more area that the Yamaha. I know its common to feel like the other guys equipment is better . I personally think the Honda is a little better in more areas than the Yamaha right now but that can change quickly. From my pov it appears that Honda is more actively developing their bike.

R6Ryder

August 14, 2013 5:39 PM

Listen to the RCV's onboard when they come up and down thru the gears. So fast! I love it! And I'm a Yamaha fan. I don't like the sound the TC makes though. To my ears the Hondas TC is much more noticeable than the M1. I can easily hear the "machine gun stutter" on the RCV and I can't really hear it on the Yamaha. I know they use different systems . I just don't like the way Hondas TC makes the engine sound .

powell

August 14, 2013 5:40 PM

go get em lorenzo lad you are the number 1 rider man a unique rideing style what i love.for all you moto gp fans go 2 one of the grand prixs words cant decride how much of a buzz you have i went to barcelona this year and **** me watching them lads is un ****in real when you get a 3 day tickets you can explore the whole track and at the end of that straight watching rossi brake down for turn 1 was amazing and turn 3 o my god that was scary **** lorenzo and marques and bradl are the only men to get ther elbow down round that big long right corner.