MotoGP » Marquez expects Yamaha Brno challenge

“Historically Yamaha have been very strong so I'm sure they will be very fast again this year, also considering they tested there a few weeks ago” – Marc Marquez.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

gyzfr6

August 21, 2013 6:16 AM

I'm in Limbo. They told Marquez Laguna Seca was a rabbit hole, he got in and came out with the rabbit in his hand.
I'm will not be surprised if he does the same. His style "reduces" the effect of Yamaha's only weapon, maneuverability.

Huskymick

August 21, 2013 6:38 AM

Lets face it he has said the same thing every weekend. He has finished every race apart from Italy on the podium, he was in second when he fell. He may not win at the weekend but it will be close

GPer

August 21, 2013 7:03 AM

Marquez is only realistic when he says Yamaha will be strong, but what I saw last year at BRNO, was that the Honda and Yamaha was quite equal. Dani rode an awesome race and last corner move was good.

This year with Marquez I think the Honda will be no weaker than Yamaha, Lorenzo will have to push beyond his limits.

AussieNSW

August 21, 2013 8:36 AM

I am not a JLO or MM fan but I do admire both as riders but if they were both riding identical bikes I would pick JLO by a mile he is one of the smoothest riders I have ever seen,and to the posters who say he cant mix it then you never seen him when he was riding in the 250 class.

therealDave

August 21, 2013 11:29 AM

"1DNF could cost the championship. Mark my word JL will win this year..same as last year this is another tough season for him"

@go99go,

I think thats the point others are trying to make, as it stands on current form and points gap, it will take MM or DP to lose the WC first, before Jlo can pick up the pieces from here.

Without being smart or inflammatory, your comment could just as easily read. . . if the top 3 have 2 DNF's from here, rossi or Cal could still win the WC this year.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »