MotoGP » Marquez makes history at Brno - VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS

cossie748

August 26, 2013 9:45 AM

A couple of races ago he was 46 points ahead of number 46 Valentino Rossi, now he's 26 points ahead of number 26 Dani Pedrosa, if he carries on like this he'll soon be 99 points ahead of number 99 Jorge Lorenzo!

McGrath2Showtime

August 26, 2013 10:24 AM

When mm came into motogp I knew he would be very competitive I had disputes with friends who said he'd do nothing (they are all eating their words now)

BUT...

I didn't think he'd win the championship!

This guys re written the rule book so far and it looks more and more like the championship is his race by race.

I just wish that I could see the riders swap bikes (know its never going to happen) and see if mm could take the yam to the top and vice versa for JL

We will probably never see Rossi on a Honda but it would be cool to see him on the best bike for a change instead of always trying on the underdog bike!

People forget the championships won on lesser machinery for 46!

Insidejob

August 26, 2013 11:14 AM

True loads of people slagged MM off on this site. A typically British thing I'd say. I live in Spain where motogp is BIG. Since MM started in the Rookies Cup he has been a phenomena and the worst thing I've heard said of him by the locals is "Esta loco!" He's crazy! Which is actually a compliment.

shamarone

August 26, 2013 1:25 PM

re: "I didn't think he'd win the championship!"

Lorenzo didn't think he'd experience points loss from double collar bone surgery. people forget that both jay and dan are riding injured.

Garcia

August 26, 2013 2:20 PM

Fantastic rider, fast, aggressive, no fear. He's great to watch. I was expecting Marquez would be the one riding injured this season but instead it was Jorge and Pedrosa who broke their collarbones and Marquez's leading championship. He's destroyed all my predictions!

Rossi said something at the beginning of the season like "I need to beat him as much as possible in the first half of the year because in the second half he'll be too fast". He was too fast even in the first half , but Rossi was right, Marquez has now started to settle into the bike, 4 wins in a row and he's getting better and better. Unless he makes a mistake or it's a wet race or something I don't think the Yamahas will be able to beat him again.

1 2  »