MotoGP » Marquez aiming to carry momentum to Silverstone

'We are coming off four victories in a row, we have good momentum and I feel really comfortable and confident on the bike' - Marc Marquez

csk.raj.7

August 27, 2013 8:36 PM

Hi, Marquez (Small Kid) Definitely you are the Best VIDEO GAMER Like (Need for Speed) Game.
1) You Defeated Lorenzo in Lorenzo Corner in Jerez
2) You Defeated Valentino in Corkscrew Corner in Laguna seca
3) Call Casey (Big Kid) to Race in Philip Island I love to see both slide over there. Surly Your Team Repsol will give one Extra Machine for him. Remember 2011 Three Honda Factory Machine Ran entire Year. Recently he tested Factory Machine.. If you defeated his own place then No words to Say ? but I think Big kid won't Race..?!

Grendlehop

August 27, 2013 9:38 PM

For the life of me, I can't understand why so many desire complete domination of a series by a single manufacturer. I can see the factories themselves wanting this, but when performance disparity becomes too great, the "racing" suffers. I know folks blame Ezzie for wanting to make a good show of it, but he does want the series to be exciting. Both for the revenues, as well as the fans who like non-processional meets. We all should be rooting for Ducati and Yamaha right now. I'll give MM his due as well. He's definitely the real deal, RC or not!

McGrath2Showtime

August 27, 2013 9:51 PM

Grendlehop

Good point made but I often wonder if all bikes were matched and offered the same performance would the racing become even more entertaining?

It's kind of supposed to be either a yam track or honda track although Hondas seem to be winning at the yam tracks now too!
It would be cool if there were a duc track and suz track included to mix things up but it just seems honda can dominate on any style track now.
The other manufactures are going to have to step things up hugely to be more competitive.

Grendlehop

August 27, 2013 10:20 PM

McGrath2Showtime

I just look to Moto2 & Moto3 as examples of how exciting racing can be when machinery is matched, albeit at the very heart of the machinery (engines/Moto2) and (engine layout/Moto3). I've been a little bit of a slacker as far as catching the support class races, and after watching the Moto3 race from Brno, I'm going to go back and watch the ones I've neglected to see. Also, you're totally right in that it's up to the manufacturers to put in the work and to fight for the prize.

Tetley

August 27, 2013 11:40 PM

Marquez and MotoGP were made for each other. He did fine in the lower 2 classes but didn't have it all his own way, but now he and the GP Honda seem like a match made in Moto heaven. Lately no-one has got close to beating him, he has gelled perfectly with the bike.
And to think that only a short while ago his eye problems threatened to end his racing career.

RaceCrafter

August 28, 2013 12:50 AM

jesus, so let me guess, the people that are singing doom and gloom of Marquez dominating in the future are the same people that were waving their yellow pom-poms when Rossi was dominating in 2008-2009? or even in 2002-2005? were these brain dead fans happy then? now that the yellow one is comprehensively getting his ass whooped are they starting to cry foul?

why do i love Honda? its because i have a cbr1k and a cbr600 in my garage. Whats wrong with manufacterer support? i have the bikes which give me plenty of enjoyment so why should i not support them either? get over it!

and good on Honda for smacking Yamaha outta the park. When yamaha dominated in 2008-2010 no one else seemed to mind because carmello money cow was at the top. IM just happy Honda got their act sorted with casey and are dominating proceedings at the moment. And to people thinking that its all the bike and not MMs skills, if he was ON THE YAMAHA HE'D BE DOING THE SAME!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »