MotoGP » Early Pedrosa exertions 'prevented final challenge'

'I gradually caught up with Marc and Jorge, but I wore my tyres out in the process and at the end of the race I lacked grip' - Dani Pedrosa

DANI26SAMURAI

September 01, 2013 8:54 PM

i have been always been a Honda & Dani fan, for the first time today i feel like Dani must leave Honda asap. He was simply half a second faster than MM & JL doing 2.01.9 while both were doing 2.02.5, Dorna wants a new kid who is young and has the same character as VR in order not to loose spectators and money. JL is an arrogant character where as DP is a shy character, their savor is MM and they are doing their best to make him crash records and win titles and gain the public emotions and take the hearts of VR fans to become their hero since VR is no more doing miracles as before. PROPAGANDA, POLITICS, they are simply killing the sport.

Yugank

September 01, 2013 8:55 PM

@hoppy
Well that is my personal opinion that I am entitled to, just like the way you think he looked at the tires because they were overcooked.
Besides I am a 99 and Yamaha fan and want him to win, but no way he can win against those other aliens on Honda.

speedfreak90

September 01, 2013 9:13 PM

I must say the conspiracy theorist do make me laugh. If Dorna is so hung over at getting MM to bring money, cash etc. by giving him "special tyres" etc. then why don't they do the same to VR?! Surely he is more popular (even by running at 5-6 place). Can you imagine the euphoria that will bring should he start winning regularly again. The fact is that MM is a huge breath of fresh air that was long needed. DP has once again shown that while he is one of the most talented guys of his generation his mentality and motivation are questionable. Was Dorna to blame for not taking his chances for all the years since he has been on that Repsol Honda?!

Yugank

September 01, 2013 9:18 PM

@SpeedFreak90
I believe you are referring to my comment about special tyres.
If so, read again, I said it is NOT special tyres or something, it's just plain team orders which is by no means a conspiracy by Dorna.

hoppy

September 01, 2013 9:20 PM

Yes Yugank you are entitled to your opinion.
But you stated it as a matter of fact.
I backed up the guy who was actually riding the bike!
You are also claiming that there WERE team orders.
Again i ask you to back that claim up with evidence.

Yugank

September 01, 2013 9:23 PM

@hoppy
I understand, my bad, I should have made it clear that this is what it seemed like to me and I should have stated in that manner.
PS, m new to put my comments here or anywhere so I dont know that much about how it is to be stated.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »