MotoGP » Lorenzo: One of the best races I've ever had

'This was one of the best races I've ever had. I'm really happy and really pleased. It's a very important win' - Jorge Lorenzo

Podster

September 02, 2013 8:24 AM

Spot on mate. . .A couple of freinds went to the spanish round earlier in the year and said that when Marc & Pedro came around their spot, the fans cheered and when Jlo came round they booed. Even the spanish dont like him.@TherealDave

Know how you feel, I was at the Island last year when they booed Rossi everytime he came round on the Ducati and then at meet the fans, a group of Italians kept having a go at him in his native tounge, they could stand him

Some people have no respect

BoZz

September 02, 2013 8:38 AM

Anyone hear Lin Jarvis talk to the Motogp reporter? He said Yamaha are going to do their best to provide Jorge with the tools needed. When asked :"Does that mean we'll see the seamless in Misano?"
Lin replied: "Let's just say the sun is going to shine in Misano"

Oooooooh.

Also, I don't think Lorenzo's a Sook.. Pol Espargaro is a sook!. But Lorenzo I think when he walks around looking upset has nothing to do with Marc beating him (Maybe a little but who wouldn't) It has to do with him upset with his package, with himself... etc..

Anyway, My opinion.

RealDeal

September 02, 2013 8:52 AM

The battle in front was so intense but yet at the end the riders congratulated each other and they clearly had fun. I remember one race at Laguna Seca when it was just one on one and at the end one rider displayed discontent and ranted unprofessionally about clean overtaking. I could just imagine what the outrage would be from the said rider and his few underage fans. Anyway he's gone now. Quit because he couldnt hack it. Good riddance I say.

Huskymick

September 02, 2013 8:53 AM

Would have say its to little to late, MM only has to finish behind him in each race.

What he needs is a team mate that is on the pace supporting him and not racing with the satalight bikes. But can't see that happening .

I think Dani is now riding shotgun for MM ?

RaceCrafter

September 02, 2013 9:36 AM

@therealdave

exactly mate, i really hope Marc gets it this year!! Even polite Dani will do for me :) but cant stand Lorenzo, he really fizzled with his copycat Rossi post race celebrations

ON another note, WOW!!! you guys should check out the amount of hate Jorge is getting on his official fb page, jeez seems the spanish public really hate him and his PR stunts, this time shaving his hair like a mohawk!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »