MotoGP » Lorenzo: One of the best races I've ever had

'This was one of the best races I've ever had. I'm really happy and really pleased. It's a very important win' - Jorge Lorenzo

METEORO

September 02, 2013 6:47 PM

Hi there....yes it is a fact that J.L y not beloved as it should be, it´s because of his arrogance, not his fault, it was the way he was educated, since a kid he´s allways been arrogant, of course he has fans here is Spain not not that many, Pedrosa whith his shy personality has more fans, and now comes M.M and steels the show, brilliant rider and nice allround lad, Lorenzo is fuming to say least,what a season!!!!!

Podster

September 02, 2013 10:55 PM

@Nikisan
Not everyone loves Rossi, these guys had their Roman T-Shirts on, 15 of them kept shouting out abuse in Italian each time he spoke. My GF translated it for me and I had to laugh, though back then I was a Rossi fan and finally got pissed off when it wouldn't stop.

As for the booing, that happens to every rider, only a fool would think Rossi wouldn't get it. In this case Rossi hadn't long punch a fellow rider after the race so the hates were on him at the time

MrStinky

September 03, 2013 1:40 AM

It was a thrilling race indeed. Maybe they need to handicap Marquez each race by giving him some painful yet minor injury to help close the gap to the rest of the field. Of course I'm joking. The rest of the field is toast basically. Lorenzo old son, enjoy the show while it lasts.

RealDeal

September 03, 2013 6:07 AM

The battle in front was so intense but yet at the end the riders congratulated each other and they clearly had fun. I remember one race at Laguna Seca when it was just one on one and at the end one rider displayed discontent and ranted unprofessionally about clean overtaking. A good race ruined by hatred and negativity. I could just imagine what the outrage would be from the said rider and his few underage fans. Anyway he's gone now. Quit because he couldnt hack it. Good riddance I say

MrStinky

September 03, 2013 6:18 AM

"I could just imagine what the outrage would be from the said rider and his few underage fans. Anyway he's gone now. Quit because he couldn't hack it. Good riddance I say."

He's been gone for a while now mate. He came, popped Rossi's bubble and left. Those wounds must still cut you deeply since you're still thinking about him.

Poddy

September 03, 2013 8:50 AM

Sorry to hear that you havent moved on, sure, he kicked Rossi a$$ and now a rookie is doing the same to him week in week out, thats just what happens, dont take it too personal, life keeps moving on and so should you

chill buddy