MotoGP » Marquez 'elbows' to the top, talks Rivas ban

'I put my elbow down and when I opened my eyes I was still on the bike!' - Marc Marquez

Vilas46

September 13, 2013 5:02 PM

Sick Kid loocks esay for him..lol Speacking about the bike i really have to GG both manufacters, Yamaha is great with the Crossplane sound but the Honda is also fking radical specaly Downshfting the sound is amyzing i like both is impossible to not apreciat.. I enjoy some of the onbord cameras here because the track is short and have some slow corners that really force on the downshft needs to be fast..

Realist

September 13, 2013 5:21 PM

MM really has set the world on fire this season. I'm extremely impressed by the way he has acclimated to the premier class. Hats off to him! I still would like for Pedrosa to take the WC....I like the lil' guy also.

shakennstirred

September 13, 2013 7:01 PM

with the points lead he has over dani n Lorenzo they need him to non score in at least one of the last 6 races to catch him, because he can afford to let them to fight for the wins and he can just shadow them

77dave77

September 13, 2013 7:02 PM

now yamaha have copied honda with the seamless gearbox if MM still wins ( I hope he does ) NO ONE has any excuses left and it will be a crushing psychological victory if he does win and will give him a stronger grip on the championship .... the stakes are high !!! so I hope it is a good race .... although this now makes this series a factory bike or also -rans event with no one else having a chance now !!!

hoppy

September 13, 2013 8:01 PM

You mean to tell me he had his eyes shut going around that bend!
Lol.

Just got to love this kid!
Is there any fear in him?
Not from where i am standing!

1 2  »