MotoGP » Pedrosa in hunt despite 'brake, tyre issues'

'It was hard to find the necessary traction during the sessions and we hope to be able to improve this tomorrow' - Dani Pedrosa

Codger

September 13, 2013 6:37 PM

Why is that pcxmac? Bridgestone got it in for him, or Dorna?

I want Dani to get the Title this year but getting within .033 of the hotshot and then complaining of lack of grip and braking issues is not on. Reminds me of an Antipodean Angler.

pcxmac

September 13, 2013 6:49 PM

lmao Codger. I wish you guys had more than strawman arguments, your such dissapointments when it comes to reason.

Watch the race, just like all the rest of the races (most of them anyways) Dani is complaining about grip its probably after the while, not on single lap pace. Dani has outpaced Marc at alot of circuits this year, but due to what ever (maybe even TC) hes not making his tires last. Badabing Badaboom.

So Codger, when you gain about 30 IQ points and try to think, come back at me, otherwise sit the **** down and stop pretending you even have a clue.

& btw Codger, I doubt they are going as fast as they can, thats when your lack of grip theory falls to ****.

gamers

September 13, 2013 6:50 PM

he always have problem every weekend but always on top of the sheet.

while other's are below the sheet but still happy what have they done.

i think the bike has no problem cause that was actually made for him not marc, he just need to up his game and try to beat his team mate. he can but in the race someone or something stopping him to overtake his teammate, or he just don't have enough confidence to push more.

year of collecting points every race is over, as long as marc is there you can't just settle for points to win the championship. look what JLo doing, he's trying even though he forget to fight as he used to do when he was in 250 class.

Codger

September 13, 2013 7:36 PM

pcxmac....... I'm too thick to understand what you were trying to say, or why you had to resort to swearing.
I didn't offer any lack of grip theory.
Sorry if you took umbrage at my alluding to your penchant for conspiracy theories, I assumed you were man enough to take it on the chin, and possibly have the insight to see that I was pulling your leg.
Finally I didn't realise that it was possible that IQ can be increased by 30 points, so with your permission I'll continue to pretend that I have a clue.

Codger

September 13, 2013 7:48 PM

If Dani can regain his holeshot starts Marc might have a fight on his hands.
If Rossi could get a front row start then Jorge might have a fight on his hands.

On a separate note, all 4 Yams are suffering various front end issues........tyres??

DuqueDomocos

September 13, 2013 8:05 PM

I agree with Codger.

Talking like that only makes the others think that they must be able to go faster...if this guy is doing it with all those issues.

He is not showing the clear and conscious thoughts of a racer, but rather a worried mind that is beginning to be self defeating. He badly needs to win a couple, or at least one, very soon.

Those are ominous signs. I do wish him well.

looey

September 14, 2013 12:32 AM

Why doubt him? He is the one on the bike, but yet from infront of your computers you can tell they are just excuses?
Have you read the quotes from the other riders. Lorenzo, crutchlow, marquez and a good few fallers too, all mentioning lack of grip. Are they talking dung too?

1 2  »