MotoGP » MotoGP Star of the Year vote: 3rd

You vote Dani Pedrosa 3rd in Crash.net's MotoGP Star of the Year poll

Insidejob

December 27, 2013 12:27 PM

Codger: Marc, Jorge, or Dovi. Who is getting the top spot?
I'm going for Dovi, any takers?
You can't be serious! Dovi is not in the top ten.

When does testing begin? These guys have had a long enough holiday!

Vilas46

December 27, 2013 12:54 PM

I can argue with some people about the position of some riders on this list, but i can understant some of the arguments that people will talck about to defend the positions of this pool.. But anyway i have one rider that i really dont understand WHY? people will hate me because i dunno why so much love for him maybe its because is a good loocking rider i dunno but WTF Why Hayden have the 10 place insted of Dovi? Thats really low for people, 1 year of Dovi on the Ducati he beats is Team m8 has been doing is Job just like any other rider but WHY Hayden has to be better rated i just dont understand

Guna4699

December 27, 2013 3:49 PM

lorenzo and dani are already at their prime and giving the best of their carrier now,, but marc has margin to improve next season,, Rossi also has something to improve from his side as a rider,, Rossi has improved in the second season of his every new venture... expecting more close racing coming season...

Codger

December 27, 2013 5:37 PM

Insidejob......I cannot accept that Dovi is not voted above Nicky. Hayden has had decades on that Ducati and Dovi has outperformed him.
I would have put him in 9th if Nicky (former World MotoGP Champion) was 10th. That didn't happen and I'm puzzled as to why it didn't.
So no I wasn't being serious.
I wouldn't have put Cal above Rossi either. It's obvious that Cal earned his position because he is on lesser spec kit. So be it.
So if Cal climbs all over Dovi next year then I might have to change my allegiance. Until that happens I'll remain a Dovi fan (even if it turns out that he is NOT in the top two).

Agree about the long layoff though.
And Guna....I agree about Dani too. Sorry, my fault, I started it.

Codger

December 27, 2013 10:10 PM

DamZen1......You're a star, thankyou.

LaughingGas....or Stoner?

For those who don't get it I'm having a pop at the voting.

The 3 that finished the season in the top 3 positions are there in the voting. That's as it should be. The 4th man is voted into 6th and his only crime is that he finished 4th.

Dovi finished above Nicky but is voted below him (20th for all I know). His only crime is that he hasn't got any fans.

I could go on but I'm even boring myself now.

ps..... DamZen1 got it. :)

1 2  »