MotoGP » Marc Marquez extends Honda MotoGP contract

Marc Marquez becomes first of the unsigned big name riders to decide his MotoGP future.

DB8

May 14, 2014 9:36 AM

I think JLO and MM would be good team mates. JLO was a world champ, and got beaten by a rookie. Of course that would have ruffled his feathers, but I think he has much more respect for him now, and MM has matured so much.

I think JLO will either go to Honda or more likely stay at Yamaha. I cant see him going to Ducati. No idea though. Just guessing. I think Dani and Dovi might be team mates at Suzuki. Again, just a total guess to see how many people disagree!! :)

TrueFan

May 14, 2014 9:43 AM

No surprise that Honda and Marquez have extended a winning relationship...it will be more interesting to see how the other players contracts pan out - Lorenzo and Pedrosa...

TopDogg

May 14, 2014 9:48 AM

I really wonder who's gonna be Marc's teammate next season coz its not gonna be Dani nd I also fear it won't be Lorenzo either..I think he knows he won't win the championship this year or ever again so he wiill move to Ducati to fill up his pockets instead

RossL

May 14, 2014 10:17 AM

rattle:
Garcia: What about Dani?

he is moving to sbk

So HRC will let go a rider who can consistently win races and challenge for the title? One who won't do anything mad and knock off his teammate?
They'd be mad not to keep him.

AussieNSW

May 14, 2014 10:23 AM

Guys like I said in another post of course he signed who else could offer him the type of money and bike he is on ?answer nobody ,as I have said many many times on here these guys are in GP for one reason MONEY thats what it is all about just like every other sport,its like all the posters on here bagging Crutchlow are you guys for real would you stay on a bike that you know you will never win a race on like Tec3 or go to a factory and get 10 times the money even though you know you are unlikely to win there either of course you would.its like all the other guys off contract this year they will go to who ever offers them the most MONEY just ask yourself this question why did rossi go to Ducati do you think he went there to win races anybody that thinks that is dumber than I thaught.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »