MotoGP » German Moto2 - Race Results

Race results from the German Moto2 Grand Prix at Sachsenring, round 9 of 18.

TrueFan

July 13, 2014 12:46 PM

Great battle between Aegerter and Kallio. Congrats to the Swiss on his first win. Thought Rabat had third, but props to Corsi for third, and to Rabat for fighting hard. I don't really know why, but I wanted Aegerter to win all weekend. I normally just want to see good racing. Anyway, good result!

Noriben

July 13, 2014 1:57 PM

Congrats to the Swiss on his long anticipated victory.
I hope he can bring this momentum to the Suzuka 8hrs in which he will compete along with Haga and Kagayama a week after the next.

Garcia

July 13, 2014 2:33 PM

Aegerter was great, so happy he he got the win, last lap pass and then he closed so well, kallio couldn't do anything about it, aegeter is great in a dog fight, also good chassing a rabit but he's never so confortable leading, not like kallio o rabat who like to lead on their own. I knew he would sit behind kallio and attack at the end. Great win, l hope this gives him more confidence and maybe gets noticed by motogp teams.

biaggi

July 13, 2014 4:49 PM

such a shame vinales didnt qualify well in this race. his pace was faster than kalio's and agerter's in the second half of the race.the wild card prince ruined the fight for the podium in the last lap.lowes, once again showed his mediocrity.

Zambooni

July 14, 2014 12:30 PM

I'm very disappointed that Kallio didn't win yesterday but that's the case sometimes. I'm true fan of Kallio, especially due to his incredible race pace and consistency that he is able to carry out, when the bike has been setup properly. Eagerter was clearly on "win it or bin" attitude yesterday and the move and last 3 corners was incredible allthough it made me blow my nerves completely. :) all the credit though for eagerter allthought he wouldn't have pace to run the race all by himself with the same pace that Kallio towed him yesterday.

What goes with the championship, I really look in forward with the second half of the season. Allthough marc, pol and scott have moved on from the series I think that the level this season is really high. The guys in the searies are riding quicker than ever in the series in many/most of the races (qp and total race times). I think the main reason behind it is the high competition and improved setups for few riders (eagerter, rabat and especially the

Zambooni

July 14, 2014 12:32 PM

I think the main reason behind it is the high competition and improved setups for few riders (eagerter, rabat and especially the setup has been bottle neck for Kallio way too long but now with the present race engineer they have been able to find finally a setup that allows Mika to push into the extremely high pace level where his talents clearly are more than sufficient).
I really hope that the front guys (Kallio and rabat at least) from moto2 would get a good change to motogp next years, especially as there is few "one lap wonders" even with H and Y satellite bikes that should be replaced with new and high race pace guys..

1 2  »