MotoGP » EXCLUSIVE Herve Poncharal (Tech 3) - Q&A

"Competition is a bitch and this isn't the Red Cross so it's sometimes very difficult and very harsh. When you decide to become a competitor you have to accept the laws of competition" - Herve Poncharal, Tech 3.

RDix

July 22, 2014 3:52 AM

Herve wants Jack Miller but ole Herve doesn't put up with b#lls$@t and lies and knowingly or not Miller has been at best speaking some half truths. I think next year Romano Fenati will be at Tech 3. He's fast and he seems like a "tech3" kind of guy.

Schrodinger

July 22, 2014 3:53 AM

I believe in your project Herve and I want to win.

You read it here first, I am the new Tech 3 rider (despite being in my 40's and weighing 110kg!) and if that is all I had to do I would have done it sooner!

vonbisch

July 22, 2014 4:00 AM

I like that HP is sticking to his project and not conforming to the Kalex brigade of Moto2. It's time to open Moto2 up to other engine manufacturers. 500cc 2 cylinder four strokes sound good to me.

JedPB67

July 22, 2014 9:05 AM

vonbisch: I kind of hope that Tech 3 follow Forward Racing's lead and develop their own chassis around a Yamaha engine. It seems like such a waste having a genius such a Guy Coulon and not utilising him. Could provide some interesting racing as well.

Who do you think designed the Mistral 610 bike they use in Moto2...

DB8

July 22, 2014 10:44 AM

rbr46: BS has never deserved this seat, he is an embarrassment to Oxfordshire and the whole of the UK. Will be glad to see a proper rider on this bike.

Thats very harsh. He's always been very professional and he has shown some potential. He just fell a little short of the mark, and had some bad luck along the way. Hes still a talented rider, just a little out of his league. I wish him all the best

mrfill

July 22, 2014 11:01 AM

Since 2001, Tech 3 have won just one race in all classes and I can only think of one rider (Spies) who actually progressed to the factory team in the same time frame.
Hardly a great pedigree.
Signing a hot shot from moto3 would be incredibly brave, but IMHO a bit foolish for both team and rider.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »