MotoGP » Ducati pairing spring a surprise

alfie north - Unregistered

November 04, 2009 10:19 AM

it's such a shame that ducati are making cute monkeys out of their riders, and especially at the presence of their wives. a top rider like casey must have the strength to reject stupid demands from his team.

Dray

November 03, 2009 4:02 PM

HaHAHaHAHAH....maybe not....the human race started out with one couple (Adam and Eve) ...eh man. So I got a lil o everything along the line to now. Wadya think? :?

abel748 - Unregistered

November 03, 2009 5:46 AM

To Dray
"WOW....Just my simple 2010 prediction for Casey Stoner made me a Mexican, me wanting to be an American, can't spell, can't write, maybe can't read."

OH no nothing can make YOU Mexican Dray!! You're far from it.

Dray

November 02, 2009 7:55 PM

WOW....Just my simple 2010 prediction for Casey Stoner made me a Mexican, me wanting to be an American, can't spell, can't write, maybe can't read. LOL
Others have been predicting Rossi should leave since 2006, that he would not win anymore, that the young guns had bested him. Well, suprise!!!...He got 2 more WC's within the 4 years span.
I wonder if anyone wanted to change their nationality, or literacy. This just gives me more fuel to see the Stoner fan boys as a bunch of ruffians, that want to force their opinions down Motogp fans throat.

1 2 3 4 5  »