MotoGP » Stoner, Abraham argue at Mugello test

Teacher - Unregistered

July 12, 2011 7:19 PM

This really made me laugh watching this and I totally split my sides reading people trying to defend Casey. I am not a Casey fan at all. After visiting the Day of Champions for 3 out of the last four years and noting he is the only GP rider that doesn't attend the auction says a lot to me just because he got booed a time or two at Donington. This same child-like petulance is seen here. He cannot admit that he is ever wrong. The only time I have seen it was when he punched De Puniet and he could hardly defend that could he. It is time that he realises that being followe is one of the problems that a world class rider (which, at the present moment in time, he is the best) has to deal with. Grow up Casey and find some dignity.
P.S. As for Karel only being there because of his dads money, maybe, but he is having a superb debut season. I think he's oing a great job. Keep it up Karel!

ilovemyhaters - Unregistered

July 12, 2011 7:14 PM

You guys got to be kidding me, right. Is it a rule that a racer can't do this, i didn't know that, in fact is there a racer that loves to get a tow, karel will be one of the last on this list.

Nobody does it more than carl crutchlow, nobody, after him my man barbera, and then bautista. So if you guys are complaining, let's begin from the top.

What the dorna people needs to do is have casey own the track for a 30 minutes session all by himself, and then allow the rest to use HIS track, he's really becoming a pain in the rear, can't wait for simoncelli to do his thing, now that will be epic.

BensPies - Unregistered

July 12, 2011 7:08 PM

@Southerner: We know Ben is a fast rider and he has followed Valentino and stated afterwards that he learnt a lot. I would think that if someone is on track and someone goes by who is faster, it's almost a natural instinct to follow that person. The guy needs to get over himself and stop being such a meatus before he ends up with an "Aaron Yates type flying kick." Every fast rider has been followed by some rider or other but it's not until following CS that we hear about someone being rammed and pit lane confrontations.

HeySickFreak

July 12, 2011 6:41 PM

I agree ah seng rossi's no1 fan ...tow shmo, why not go faster so he can not follow? I find this very interesting that this can even be a problem for the most 800cc wins team. Sounds like Casey has to calm down as the pressure is starting to mount. I am sure he knows there are bigger fish to fry, but man what the heck is this guy thinking stirring the pot. Maybe the guy just works better diverting the pressure into chaos. Heck, I even heard it in the Honda when it started... nuk, nuk, nuk, nuk, mooooaaaaaan

Southerner

July 12, 2011 6:18 PM

@ BensPies. Casey would not have to risk his **** getting kicked by the riders you mentioned because they have no issue with him. Especially noteworthy are George..Go Jorge!!!, Nick...'I don't know what they pay him to ride that bike the way he does,but its not enough'.
I could 'rabbit' on about Colin's 50 calibre vs Casey's 'bow hunting bolts'.
'If Colin and Nicky followed him around and blah...'
They are mature and experienced enough not to,just like Ben and George.
I like Karel and Hector as racer's, but I suggest they tackle and unsettle their team mates first.(within Ducati).
Those include Valentino/Nicky/Randy and 'Ol Loris'.
Rule #1...beat your team mate/ mates first,then bother about the rest. Accomplish that and the rest will fall into its natural place.
Dovi is playing that game within HRC very well this season. Beat your team mate and F*** the neighbours.

BensPies - Unregistered

July 12, 2011 5:36 PM

All I know is that Stoner knows who to kick and scream at. Wouldn't risk his **** getting kicked by Spies and I'm sure if Colin or Nicky followed him around he'd be on his best behavior. I bet he's a changed man now that someone has confronted him. Go Jorge!!!

Southerner

July 12, 2011 5:26 PM

Casey is reported to have said he will clear the air with young Karel this weekend.
Probably bring a Junior Hacksaw and file with him.
Step 1) Cut off the winglets
Step 2) File and champhor for aerodynamic effect
Step 3) Nail that other Ducati rider's A**es

Hey mate,no hard feelings but this is an HRC effort,you ain't going to learn a thing by following me around on a Honda nor into my garage. Learn from the fastest on a Ducati. Ever noticed that I never stalked a Yamaha or Honda rider when I was on the Ducati ?
Capice and good luck !!!

TP

July 12, 2011 5:01 PM

Casey rammed Karel? I think it was the other way around caused by Karel following Casey too closely. Karel felt that Casey was riding dangerously by slowing suddenly but they're not racing they're testing! It's the rider behind's responsibility to ride close to or pass the guy in front safely.

@Westminister, post a link to the article you read where it says that Casey rammed Karel.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »