With over 500 comments left in the Crash.net
forum following Wednesday's statement by BBC MotoGP Series Producer Belinda Rogerson - regarding your concerns over the BBC's 2009 MotoGP coverage and commentary - some viewers have had trouble finding all of Belinda's follow-up posts on the subject.
Therefore, here are all of Belinda's forum posts, as left under the 'BBC responds to MotoGP fans' story, listed in chronological order:
1. As I said before we do listen and as a result we are looping all our red button coverage to allow you to catch it again if you missed it live. We have taken on board what people have said about the commentary and presentation but I think we would also be doing our million + viewers a disservice if our entire editorial view was dictated by posters to crash.net.
2. I have worked on MotoGP for the last 8 years and WSBK, World Rally, BTCC before that. I care passionately about the programmes and the sport and put an enormous amount of work into our coverage as do the rest of the team. As I said in my response commentary is subjective and whilst I take on board all the views here on this particular issue we are going to have to agree to disagree.
3. We are listening or I wouldn't be on here talking to you. The audience data is the official figures collated by BARB. Our average audience is about 1.1 million but depending on various factors, timing of transmission etc it has peaked at 1.9 million last year. Eurosport averages about 150,000 viewers and peaked at 300,000 for Donington.
I am not pretending we are Eurosport, they are a dedicated sports channel and we are not. However the 'red button' which, particularly after the digital switch off, is basically just another channel offers us the opportunity to show much more than we could do on network.
4. I don't have a defence for the lack of MotoGP in the sport advert, it was a mistake pure and simple. Unfortunately as it was the off season I took some time off to get married and was on honeymoon so I didn't see it until it was too late.
To Kenneth re the Pedrosa story. Matt broke it first, I know this as Jules came up to me afterwards and told me so. They got it from us and not the other way round. Steve, Charlie, Suzi and Matt have all been around motorsport for years and have great contacts with teams and riders.
As I have said re the commentary we will have to agree to disagree on this issue.
5. Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but I am currently covering the European Figure Skating Championships, and if you think MotoGP gets a tough deal this whole event is being condensed into 90 minutes on Sunday and we have some real medal hopes out here.