MotoGP 09/10 takes the series in an exciting new direction, rewarding players for their racing style and skill on the track. The blistering speed and intensity of race day will be just one of the challenges, as the Xbox 360 and Sony PlayStation 3 game will add many new modes and features for the best in offline and online racing.
Fans will be able to choose from all the riders, circuits and teams from the official 2009 MotoGP season as well as
free downloadable content from the 2010 campaign as it unfolds. This free update means gamers will be able to play the most up-to-date MotoGP content earlier than ever before!
MotoGP 09/10 will deliver the most comprehensive career mode of any MotoGP title to-date. Players take control of their career both on and off the track by competing in races and hiring engineers, team managers and press officers to help further their credentials as a pro and ultimately win the MotoGP World Championship.
Demonstrating your riding skills on the circuit through overtaking, slipstreaming and showboating will be rewarded with Rider Reputation points. Pushing too hard can be detrimental, as crashes and collisions will reduce the reputation bonus awarded at the end of each race. The more Rider Reputation points you earn, the more attractive you become to other teams, potential sponsors and employees. Rider Reputation points can also be used to upgrade your existing bike.
Complementing Career mode is an all-new 'Arcade' mode, where players must complete different race challenges before the time runs out. Time bonuses will be awarded for those who take risks on the track, but losing concentration will mean you face time being deducted – making this an exciting gameplay addition for racing game fans. Run out of time and your chances of living the MotoGP dream will be over.
Gamers can compete in a full championship season across all three MotoGP classes – 800cc, 250cc/Moto2 and 125cc – and pit their skills against players around the globe with the robust online mode. All-round, MotoGP 09/10 delivers a racing experience like no other.
Developed by Monumental Games and published by Capcom, MotoGP 09/10 will be available to buy from March, and will include the following features:
• Brand new, exciting gameplay modes that deliver the ultimate GP racing experience
• Ability to update the game with content from the 2010 championship as the season unfolds
• Gain Rider Reputation points through your achievements on the track and use these to progress your career with new offers of contracts, manufacturers, staff and sponsorship deals
• Dynamic racing objectives challenge riders during racing sessions
• Compete against riders across the globe in online multi-player mode
• Two player split-screen allows you to race against your friends
• Select from 125cc, 250cc and 800cc championships
• Realistic AI which emulates a true racing pack with different rider styles and pace
• Accessible handling for players of all levels to create an enjoyable racing experience
• 17 official circuits from the 2009 GP season
To watch a sneak preview of MotoGP 09/10, click here