Nico Terol and Julian Simon will remain with the Aspar team for 2011.
Simon, currently second in the inaugural Moto2 World Championship, has agreed a one-year extension to his existing deal.
"I am very happy to stay with the Aspar Team because it is one of the strongest and most professional structures in MotoGP," said Simon, who saw his 2010 title hopes end at Sepang last Sunday.
"Jorge [Martinez 'Aspar'] is a person with very clear objectives and he always puts the best material at our disposal so that we can be competitive. Next year we will have much more experience in Moto2 and I am sure we will be fighting for the championship from the start.
"I would love to experience the feeling of winning a title again, like we did in 2009."
"Simon was an absolute priority for the Mapfre Aspar Team. It is a project we began last year and we hope it lasts for many more to come. I think we have had a good debut season in Moto2, especially in this final part - we just have to keep improving from a technical point of view," said Aspar. "The confidence we all have in each other means that next year we can be fighting to become World Champions together once again."
Terol, locked in a three-way fight for the 2010 125cc title, has signed a two-year deal that will see him return to contest the 125cc World Championship again next year.
"Re-signing with the Aspar Team is the best thing that could have happened to me," said Terol. "My feeling with the team has been fantastic ever since I signed for them. From a technical and human point of view it is unbeatable and they have offered me a top bike. Thanks to all of these things together I have had my best ever season this year.
"It makes sense to stay here, where I feel at home, and continue to grow as a rider. Knowing that I will be back with the Bancaja Aspar Team next year takes all the weight off for the last few races. We are in the midst of an historic challenge, to try and win the 125cc title."
"We are delighted to have Nico extend his deal with us - he is having an incredible season, fighting to become World Champion," added Aspar. "We want him to continue in the same way and with the material he needs. He is in our plans for 2011 but also for 2012."
Hector Barbera has already re-signed with Aspar's MotoGP team, meaning that of the teams five riders only Bradley Smith (125) and Mike di Meglio (Moto2) are yet to confirm their plans.
Smith is expected to move up to Moto2, while di Meglio has had a tough season and failed to match Simon's performances.