Silverstone has announced that all MotoGP riders will make an appearance during a 'Grand Prix Party' to be held on the Saturday of the AirAsia British Grand Prix (11 June).
The riders will be interviewed at various intervals between approximately 17:00 and 19:00hrs, on a purpose-built stage in the 'Arena Entertainment Zone'.
The appearances will be topped and tailed with live music from rock bands Marner Brown and Republica.
“Working with Dorna and the MotoGP teams, we are delighted to confirm that all of the MotoGP riders will be making scheduled appearances in the Arena Entertainment Zone on the Saturday evening of the AirAsia British Grand Prix," said Richard Phillips, Managing Director of Silverstone Circuits Limited.
"We've got a world class line-up of on and off-track entertainment for this year's event and it's all free to MotoGP ticket holders.”
Additional entertainment planned for the Saturday of the British MotoGP includes:
• Stunt and freestyle displays from Dougie Lampkin and Craig Jones
• Flat Track racing on a purpose built flat track
• Saturday evening Flat Track Party, with music from the Red Bull DJ truck and rider appearances that include Gratziano Rossi demonstrating his Zaeta Flat Track bike
• A Big Air Jam Freestyle competition
• Supermoto racing on Silverstone's 1.088 mile Stowe Circuit
• Superbike school pillion rides
• Red Bull Matadors Air Display