MotoGP will undergo significant changes in 2012 with the debut of new 1000cc bikes, departure of Suzuki and introduction of privateer 'Claiming Rule Teams' (CRTs).
We'd like to know your opinion regarding the present state of MotoGP and what should or will happen in the future.
Simply click on link after each of the 16 statements below and then indicate your response by selecting one of the four answers, ranging from 'strongly agree' to 'strongly disagree'.
After voting you can instantly see the current results for each statement, but we will also compile a complete list of the results once voting has closed...
1. The top ten MotoGP riders are the best riders in the world. Click to vote
2. '80% rider, 20% bike' still applies for success in MotoGP. Click to vote
3. MotoGP is special because of the technology. Click to vote
4. MotoGP is special because of the riders. Click to vote
5. The move from 990cc to 800cc was a big mistake. Click to vote
6. The new 1000cc engines will improve the 'show'. Click to vote