- The number of bikes that posted testing times: 12 full time prototypes, 4 prototype test riders and 12 CRTs. That compares with only 15 bikes on track at the second Sepang test last year.
- The gap between Jorge Lorenzo
and second placed Dani Pedrosa
on overall lap times at the end of the second test.
out of 6 - The number of days of 2013 pre-season testing led by Repsol Honda rider Pedrosa.
- The gap between the fastest unofficial two-wheel time around Sepang, by Casey Stoner
in the first February test last year (1min 59.607sec) and Lorenzo's best Sepang II time.
- The difference in seconds between Pedrosa's pace-setting Sepang I time and Lorenzo's slightly slower Sepang II effort.
- The gap in seconds between Lorenzo and the fastest CRT rider at the second test, Randy de Puniet. The difference to the top CRT had been 2.528s at the first test and 2.508sec during qualifying for last October's Malaysian Grand Prix at the same circuit.
- The number of laps put in by Lorenzo over the three days that were in the 2min 0sec category.
- The longest run of consecutive laps under the 2min 02sec barrier throughout the three days. Posted by... That's right, Lorenzo. He completed the run during a race simulation on day three (Wednesday).
- The number of riders to set a 2min 0sec time during the second test: Lorenzo, Pedrosa, Marquez and Crutchlow. Those same riders also achieved the feat at the first test, along with Valentino Rossi.
- The most laps posted by any rider on one day. HRC test rider Takuma Takahashi put in this whopping effort on day two.
- The highest number of laps posted by any one rider over the entire three da test. Takahashi again: 34 on Tuesday, 77 on Wednesday and 65 on Thursday.