Reigning 125cc world champion Gabor Talmacsi took his third pole position in a row at Misano on Saturday.
The Hungarian, fastest on Friday, raised his pace to keep his Aspar Aprilia on top by 0.191secs from Bradley Smith - who gained two positions from his Friday placing - with Pol Espargaro over 0.4secs further back in third.
Race winning rookie Scott Redding slipped from second to fourth to complete the front row, while world championship leader Mike di Meglio will line-up in sixth position – one place behind nearest title rival Simone Corsi.
Final qualifying - Misano:
1. Talmacsi (Aprilia) 1min 43.729secs
2. Smith (Aprilia) +0.191secs
3. Espargaro (Derbi) +0.605secs
4. Redding (Aprilia) +0.669secs
5. Corsi (Aprilia) +0.721secs
6. di Meglio (Derbi) +0.814secs
7. Cortese (Aprilia) +0.826secs
8. Marquez (KTM) +0.939secs
9. Terol (Aprilia) +0.534secs
10. Olive (Derbi) +1.092secs
19. Webb (Aprilia) +1.837secs