Mattia Pasini became the first rider to take two victories in the 125cc class this season with a dominant display in today's Catalan Grand Prix.
The Aprilia rider won by a huge 9.034 second advantage over Marco Simoncelli and moving to the top of the championship by a single point ahead of Thomas Lüthi, who finished seventh.
KTM's Mika Kallio
completed the podium and is now third in the rider standings, a further point behind Lüthi125cc top ten – Catalan Grand Prix:
1. Pasini (Aprilia)
2. Simoncelli (Aprilia) +9.304secs
3. Kallio (KTM) +12.408secs
4. Talmacsi (KTM) +18.256secs
5. Koyama (Honda) +18.446secs
6. Poggiali (Gilera) +18.554secs
7. Luthi (Honda) +21.460secs
8. Simon (KTM) +21.556secs
9. Zanetti (Aprilia) +29.029secs
10. Lai (Honda) +27.471secs