Casey Stoner has dominated today's 250cc Malaysian Grand Prix to claim his third win of the 2005 season - on a day when world champion Dani Pedrosa failed to finish.
Pedrosa fell from his Movistar Honda on lap two, leaving Stoner to lead from start to finish - Casey eventually crossing the line 3.1secs clear of Alex de Angelis, with Sebastian Porto one-second further behind to complete an all-Aprilia podium.
Further back, Chaz Davies' run of back luck finally ended as the Aprilia Germany privateer crossed the line in twelfth place for vital championship points.
250cc top ten – Malaysian GP:
1. Stoner (Aprilia)
2. de Angelis (Aprilia) +3.133secs
3. Porto (Aprilia) +4.111secs
4. de Puniet (Aprilia) +7.569secs
5. Aoyama (Honda) +10.109secs
6. Barbera (Honda) +26.123secs
7. Takahashi (Honda) +27.301secs
8. Locatelli (Aprilia) +28.006secs
9. Guintoli (Aprilia) +59.478secs
10. Sekiguchi (Aprilia) +59.579secs
12. Davies (Aprilia) +1min 4.004secs