Mika Kallio was the last-gasp victor of the 125cc Chinese Grand Prix at the end of a hard-fought final lap.
The Finn, who started the race from pole, came in less than a tenth of a second ahead of Mattia Pasini, with world championship leader Alvaro Bautista occupying the final podium place.
Lukas Pesek took the lead on the penultimate corner but ran wide, allowing Kallio to make his move. The Red Bull KTM rider still lies second in the Championship, 28 points behind Bautista.
125cc top ten – Turkish Grand Prix:
1. Kallio (KTM)
2. Pasini (Aprilia) +0.097secs
3. Bautista (Aprilia) +0.357secs
4. Talmacsi (Honda) +0.899secs
5. Simon (KTM) +1.106secs
6. Pesek (Derbi) +1.886secs
7. Faubel (Aprilia) +20.727secs
8. Lai (Honda) +21.478secs
9. Koyama (Malaguti) +21.558secs
10. Corsi (Gilera) +21.640secs
22. Smith (Honda) +50.162secs