Jorge Lorenzo closed the gap between himself and Andrea Dovizioso by taking a runaway victory in the 250cc Dutch TT.
The Aprilia rider won in style with an eight second advantage, having led from start to finish at the Assen Circuit.
Alex de Angelis continued his run of form to edge out Andrea Dovizioso for second, the Humangest Honda rider unable to follow up his first 250cc win from Catalunya.
As Lorenzo left the rest of the category in his trail with a fine start, there was a multiple bike crash behind him, with Martin Cardenas, Sylvain Guintoli, Andrea Ballerini, Jules Cluzel and Jakub Smrz all caught up in the incident.
Fourth place went to Alex Debon, in another great stand-in performance from the Spaniard for Fortuna Honda, followed by Roberto Locatelli, Yuki Takahashi, Marco Simoncelli and Anthony West. Red Bull KTM riders Hiroshi Aoyama and Manuel Poggiali completed the top ten.
250cc top ten – Dutch TT:
1. Lorenzo (Aprilia)
2. de Angelis (Aprilia) +8.168secs
3. Dovizioso (Honda) +8.241secs
4. Debon (Aprilia) +31.875secs
5. Locatelli (Aprilia) +34.686secs
6. Takahashi (Honda) +39.326secs
7. Simoncelli (Gilera) +39.383secs
8. West (Aprilia) +45.104secs
9. H. Aoyama (KTM) +47.526secs
10. Poggiali (KTM) +59.296secs