You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
I think there are a few facts here.
- MotoGP isn't really a great show.
- Rossi was always part of any action that went on
- At the moment for various reasons he's not doing anything useful on the Duc
- WSBK (and WSS) is a very exciting series with full grids and plenty of action
- Adding Rossi to the WSBK grid would make that series a must see
- If that happened MotoGP would have trouble surviving
- Most people don't much care about the absolute speed or sophistication of a racing bike, they care about the personalities on them and if that bike allows them to express their ability fully.
Personally, I would love to see Rossi in WSBK