You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
British people (and others like me who sometimes watch beeb by downloading) are spared, thank God
1) IMO, BBC should rope in the best of best name in the Motorcycling world called Nick Harris. I used to simply love his commentary style, knowledge and voice. He's the Phil Ligget (Le Tour de France) of MotoGP. I don't think any other guy could match him.
2) Bring in Randy Mamola as full time.
3) I would suggest Gavin Emmett in favor of Matt Roberts (he's kinda biased).
Those three guys would make a great MotoGP commentary team.
4) Suzy Perry - Grid interviews.
5) Matt Roberts - Paddock updates.