You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
1. Rossi takes out stoner in a move he was never gonna pull off.
2. Rossi initially gets more attention but every effort is made to get Stoner going.
3. Safety of everyone concerned is FIRST priority and to have all those people, for an extended period of time on the edge of wet track, where numerous crashes had happened in wet and dry conditions was extremely dangerous.
4. The inquiry is about the marshalling not the racing incident. In my opinion the marshalls did more than enough, but procedures to ensure smoother operations in future would not go amiss.
5. Rossi's apology would have looked better if he had removed his helmet.