You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
I think there are several reasons why this incident and the penalty became so overrated.
1. JL talked about Simmo aggressiveness few weeks prior to the incident. This made it the "Told ya" incident.
2. The injury it caused Pedrosa and his ruined chance. All when people see Pedrosa is getting better and better on the new Honda after 2010. Actually Pedrosa had a good chance in wining the WC compared to previous seasons.
3. Puig, Ezpeleta, Pedrosa and Lorenzo are Spanish. I believe, it must have had something to do with the penalty decision.
4. Many people say that the penalty was too harsh because they hate to see Valentino on the podium, when he supposedly suffer on the bike that Stoner won on. They simply don't like to see him and his fans happy (afterwards, they still tried to slag Rossi with "gifted podium" gimmick).
On lesser level
5. Lorenzo haters don't like the advantage it gives him.
6. Spies fans who don't like that Simmo is doing better than BS.
7. Stoner's fans who wa