You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
Walt, I use the same CAD software as Duacti, no CAD software can fix that bike. The CAD only do what you tell it to do. The man behind the CAD software, or even the man behind the man behind the CAD software need to know what is wrong. Basically I think they have no idea. The only thing they do know:
1) We have/ had 3 great riders on that bike. All 3 are WC.
2) Only one of them did manage to push the bike in order to win.
3) We didn't listen to him and many others.
4) We have no idea how long 80sec map from Yamaha scalar field to Ducati scalar field.
5) In addition to (1) we had Melandri and Capi on that bike. We didn't listen to them as well.
6) What do Stoner knows that we do not know? Did we tape his tech talk???