You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive. An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary. This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
CRTs at Valencia 2012
Unofficial lap times Monday (recorded by teams):
1.- Randy De Puniet, CRT 1.35.3 (38 laps)
2.- Aleix Espargaro, CRT 1’36.7 (47 laps)
3.- Mattia Pasini, CRT 1’37.8 (30 laps)
2011 MotoGP Post-Season Valencia Tests: Combined Times
1. Dani Pedrosa, Repsol Honda Team 1m31.807s (Wed)
2. Casey Stoner, Repsol Honda Team 1m31.968s (Wed) +0.161s
3. Ben Spies, Yamaha Factory Racing 1m32.338s (Wed) +0.531s
4. Cal Crutchlow, Monster Yamaha Tech3 1m32.550s (Wed) +0.743s
5. Andrea Dovizioso, Monster Yamaha Tech3 1m33.256s (Wed) +1.449s
6. Valentino Rossi, Ducati Team 1m33.332s (Wed) +1.525s
7. Karel Abraham, Cardion AB Motoracing 1m33.433s (Wed) +1.626s
8. Randy de Puniet, Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m33.544s (Tue) +1.737s
9. Hector Barbera, Pramac Racing Team 1m33.648s (Wed) +1.841s
10. Alvaro Bautista, San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m33.814s (Wed) +2.007s
11. Stefan Bradl, LCR Honda MotoGP 1m34.142s (Wed) +2.335s
12. Kousuke Akiyoshi, Repsol Honda Team 1m34.546s (Wed) +2.7