You are about to report the comment below to the Crash.Net moderators as being abusive.
An abusive comment may contain profanity, personal attacks or commercial SPAM.
Please do not report this comment as being abusive if you simply disagree with the
comment posted. If this is the case then you can click on the "disagree" icon () in the upper right
of the comment's post to show your dissatisfaction.
Crash.Net moderators will view all reported comments and will act as they deem necessary.
This may be editing the comment or total deletion.
@Tetley Stoner had to change his riding style to ride the Ducati in the first place...The Rossi sycoFANt base claim Rossi is the "greatest of all time", but now you're saying that he can't be expected to adapt to a different style of riding after two (2) whole years?
Hailwood retired in the mid 60s after racing MVs and Honda. 12 YEARS later, he came back and rode an underpowered, understeering Ducati to victory at the IoM TT. Understeer is a scary thing at that circuit.
If Rossi fans maintain this stupid delusion, there needs to be results that defy imagination (Like MtB). After all, the "great" man told us emphatically - 80% RIDER 20% bike. If 20% of the problem is a "dog" what do you call the other 80%?
yes and rossi rode the honda and yamaha to 7 titles as for the 80% 20% you are referring to burges, but that is not the case, now days so much electronics that with out them you couldnt even ride the machine fast (lap times)!!!!! and rossi is one of the greatest if he is the great